Thursday, May 27, 2010

Long Day

Long day at work today and I got home late again tonight.  Debated not going to the club and resting when I got home.  Plus, I still had to log in from home and  do a little more work.  But, it's really not about the streak any longer.  Working out has become more than routine.  I actually feel a slight addiction now.  And, to tell you the truth, I need to be in that club because it helpse me to let go of some of those same stresses that made me think of skipping it in the first place.   Good decision too.  I felt so much better when I came home after working out than I did when I got home from work. 

On that note, I am going to say goodnight!  Here's to actually craving working out more than craving the food that got me here in the first  place...

No comments:

Post a Comment