Saturday, May 29, 2010

256.4!!

Great start to my Memorial Day weekend with a 1.6 pound drop this morning for my "official" Saturday weigh-in!  I had a feeling it was coming, though I was a day off.  I just know my body that well anymore.  That puts me exactly 3 pounds below my goal weight for today and back on my original pace from two months ago!  I would love to lose 1.4 pounds over the next three days to get to 255 on June 1.  I have lost 16.6 pounds since May 1 and am on pace to do as well this month as I did last month.  More importantly, this puts me officially more than half way to 200 pounds...  56.6 pounds lost, 56.4 pounds to go!  With a full weekend of house projects in front of me, I should stay plenty busy.  The two graduation parties on Sunday represent my biggest challenge between now and Tuesday.  Hope all of you have a great Memorial Day weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment