Thursday, May 20, 2010

263.0! The 50 Pound Mark!

Yesterday, I realized I was only .2 pounds away from the myfitnesspal.com ticker registering 50 pounds.  But, that would have truly been only 46.6 pounds and I would have benefitted by the rounding that the MFP ticker does.  So, I really was hoping that I could lose .6 pounds this morning so that it was a true 50 pounds.  Wasn't feeling it last night and this morning and I knew a .8+ day was not in the cards.  But, when I saw that scale register exactly 263 and I knew I had dropped those .6 pounds I was hoping for, it made my morning!  So, please take a moment to glance to the right of this page and scroll down until you see that big red five-oh...  pretty cool!  Even cooler than that is the fact that the "bad" weigh-in I felt coming on was still .6 pounds.  Now it's time to work on doubling that number.  Would love to see three digits next to a blog post some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment