Tuesday, May 18, 2010

264.4!

Another .8 pounds shed!  Since last Friday when I weighed in at 269.4, I have lost 5 pounds in 4 days.  My mood and confidence are extremely high after turning things around so quickly. 

I wasn't lying last week when I said that I am going slightly crazy.  I am obsessive by nature.  But, this journey has somewhat consumed me.  To illustrate my point...  I have lost 5 pounds in only 4 days.  I am back on pace for May.  Yet, despite all of those reasons to be ecstatic, I still have this little voice in the back of my head that keeps reminding me of the 4.4 pounds that I threw away (the 2.4 I gained and the 2.0 I had planned to lose)!  I keep thinking that had I not been so stupid on my business trip that I would weigh 260 today.  260!  Okay, just had to vent.  I promise I will get over it... at least by the end of May.

2 comments:

  1. Your last post was about making a healthy life change. Are you doing this healthily? 5 lbs in 4 days seems pretty extreme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, everything I have done is healthy. I eat healthy foods. I eat several times during the day. My only issues is making sure I eat enough calories because I am eating so much low calorie food that I have a hard time getting to my minimum goals. But, I have been successful at getting enough calories. I exercise for 45-55 minutes on the treadmill and do weights for another 45 minutes every day. I guess the only concern there would be that I might need a break. I feel great. I feel energetic. So, not sure what else I could be doing that would be healthier and would slow down my weight loss!

    ReplyDelete