Saturday, May 22, 2010

261.0... Ahead of Pace!

With a week and a half remaining before my monthly update, my official weigh-in saw me down another .4 pounds from yesterday.  This puts me 1.8 pounds below today's goal weight and ahead of my May pace.  My June 1 goal was originally 258.0 after missing my May 1 goal by 3 pounds.  My new mini-goal is to get back  to my original goals and lose 6 pounds by then for an even 255.  I would love nothing more than to have to RE-adjust all my goals back down to the original numbers rather than adjust them up like I did last month.  Even more impressive...  if successful, that would be an 18 pound loss for the month which would be about the same amount I lost in April!  Did you get all that?  There will be a pop quiz tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment