Sunday, May 16, 2010

265.8! Choo Choo!!

Not only is the train back on the tracks, but those big steam engines are now starting to churn and I am moving down those tracks once again!  Okay, I promise that this will be my last train analogy.  Great morning!  There are mornings like this that it takes me a second to register what I am seeing.  I do the math in my head and then think I must have forgotten the previous day's weight.  But alas, there were no calculation errors. I lost 2 more pounds.  After three days of mild anxiety, I am once again euphoric.  This is now my new low since starting this blog and I am about six pounds away from seeing the 250s again for the first time in many many years.  The last two days also keep me within striking distance of my May goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment