Friday, April 23, 2010

Anthony's Athletic Club!

I love Friday nights at the club!  Why?  Well, a couple of reasons.  First, there is usually almost nobody in the building.  I can use my favorite treadmill.  I don't have to wait for any machines.  I felt like Lori and I owned the club for a moment as we walked on the treadmill with not a soul in sight.  The second reason is that I know that all those people who I normally see are either taking the night off or, more likely, out having a good time.  But, that makes me feel even better.  I feel great that I have made the choice to be there changing my life.  I love that the funnest thing that I can think of to do on a Friday night is working out at the Pueblo Athletic Club. 

When I am on the treadmill, I spend a lot of the time thinking about what I am going to post on this blog.  About five minutes in, I thought of a perfect topic.  Short but sweet.  By the 15 minute mark, I had forgotten!  I still can't remember what it was and I really don't feel like writing tonight.  Hopefully, it will come to me tomorrow.  Hopefully, it will still be relevant.  lol.  Hopefully, this is not a sign that I am spending too much time in the club!  Here's to spending Friday nights in the club even if that club is slightly different than it used to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment