Friday, April 23, 2010

276.6

Down another 1.2 pounds and confident now that the 280 barrier will never be seen again!  Two days ago, my May 1 goal seemed completely out of reach.  Now, I have a glimmer of hope.  If I don't quite make it, I hope to be at least within striking distance.  It was an agressive goal and one that I won't mind missing by a couple of pounds.  I was 291.0 on March 30 when I set these goals and have lost 14.4 pounds since, 25.8 since the start of this blog, and 36.2 since January.

2 comments:

  1. Anthony, all I can say is wow! What a journey. Shame on me for not noticing the weight you have lost sooner. I get so busy I don't take the time that I should to recognize the wonderful things happening around me. The other day when I told you I could tell you were losing weight, I had no idea how much you had lost to date and the journey you have taken to get there! Good for you, I am proud of you! I took the time to read every post from the beginning and I am inspired by your commitment! Oh, and of course your writing is very humorous and entertaining! I am hooked! I am going to follow your journey all the way until the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Art! I can't tell you how much those words mean to me. Glad you are onboard because I need all the passengers I can get. The more people I might let down, the harder it is to make a bad decision. No worries about not noticing... I really don't want anyone to notice until I am under 200 again. Good luck on your goal as well.

    ReplyDelete