Tuesday, April 6, 2010

284.0!

I don't need no stinkin' milk chocolate covered peanut butter egg!  Another 1.2 pounds gone.  For most people in this world, our weight consists of three numbers.  For those who have experienced that first number of the three changing any time after about the age of 18, it is very traumatic.  That number, whether it be 200, 300 or something else, becomes the first barometer of success.  If I can just break 300.  Done.  People who are losing weight then start breaking their goals down in to tens.  If I can just break 290.  Done.  Well, for me, I have started breaking it down in to groups of five.  The last one was... if I can just break 285.  Done.  The next is 280! 

P.S. My wife ended up skipping the egg last night as well!  Very proud of you Lori!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you!! Keep up the excellent work and know that I'm a big fan! -Steph Parker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph! I appreciate the support. Looks like you are doing great yourself. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete