Tuesday, June 1, 2010

256.2

While I am disappointed by the pound I gained yesterday, it was not completely unexpected and I am dealing with these mornings a little better than I was a couple of months ago.  The only crappy thing is that it coincided with my official monthly weigh-in and kept  me from my secret goal of 255.  Still under my official goal of 258. 

Yesterday was a really nice end to a great Memorial Day weekend.  Our cookout last night included tri-tip cooked with lime juice and rock salt (curse my brother Frank and his significant other's Brazilian contingent for turning me on to this incredible taste), a couple of Bud Light Limes, and meeting my daughter's new boyfriend.  It was a great meal with my wonderful family and the best part of it was that I really liked my daughter's boyfriend.  Nice guy with a good sense of humor... kind of a requirement, or necessity, for survival amongst the Marinucci clan.

My full June 1 Status Update will be posted this evening.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, now you need to give me the lime & rock salt tri tip recipe. It sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will send it to you on Facebook. It's really easy!

    ReplyDelete