Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 1 Status Update

Today was my second official weigh-in against my monthly goals. Below is a quick status update...

  • On May 1, I weighed 273.0 pounds. My June 1 goal was 258 pounds. This morning I weighed 256.2. I beat my June 1 goal by 1.8 pounds and lost 16.8 pounds in the month of May. This is even better than my total for the month of April when I lost 14.6 pounds!
  • My July 1 goal was 248. Based on me beating my June 1 goal, I will subtract 3 pounds from it and make my new goal 245. Yeah, I know, I didn't quite beat my June 1 goal by the 3 pounds I was hoping for so this new goal now has me losing more than my original 10 I had planned for June.  Add to it the pound I gained this morning and I now am faced with 11.2 pounds that I need to shed this month.  I feel confident that I can do this and would love to beat my monthly goal for a second straight time.  I will adjust my remaining goals accordingly as well. So, they now are July 1 - 245, August 1 - 235, August 16 (my birthday) - 230, September 1 - 225, October 1 - 216, November 1 - 208, December 1 - 201, New Year's Day 2011 - 195.
  • I have lost 56.8 pounds since the middle of January. I have lost 46.4 pounds since the start of this blog. And, I have lost 41.4 pounds since returning from Las Vegas on March 23...  41.4 pounds in 10 weeks!
  • My first night on the treadmill I walked 1.71 miles. Now, I consistently walk for at least 3.7 miles and go over 4 miles at least once or twice per week.
  • I have been to the club 70 straight days!
  • I have attended four graduation parties so far and have lost 2.4 pounds over those days!
  • I lost .5419 pounds per day in May. My goal weight for July 1 would require me to lose .3733 pounds per day.  Internally, I know I can lose another 15 pounds if I stay strong.
I give myself an A for May.  Take away a bad business trip and my bad timing of eating too good the night before my official weigh-in and I think this would have been an almost perfect month.  Maybe my perfect month will be June.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely an A, but you know I would have to say from Jan till now have been perfect months...because your health is much better with less of you! congrats Tony for 6 perfect months! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Til! Even though I haven't given myself an A+ for any one month when it is fresh in my mind, they sure do seem like perfect months in retrospect once a little time goes by.

    ReplyDelete