Thursday, June 3, 2010

255.0

Feels good to be heading in the right direction again.  Dropped 1.2 pounds and recorded a new low on this journey.  Hopefully, tomorrow I will drop below the 255 barrier that I was hoping to see two days ago. 

Started my day off in the pool once again.  What a great way to get the motor going.  Not as eager to get up this morning... a little tired and some achiness from yesterday's swim had already started creeping in to my joints.  While I push myself pretty hard on the treadmill, it doesn't hold a candle to the aerobic workout of swimming.  My hips actually feel a little sore today as well.  I did manage to do more laps than yesterday... yes, another challenge and another number to log in my spreadsheet!  I don't think I will be doing any 70 day streaks in the pool though.  But, I do plan to make it a regular routine, at least during the week.  Today will be a busy day with swimming, yoga, the treadmill, and weights.  Gotta love  it!

No comments:

Post a Comment