Monday, February 10, 2014

Weighing In

It sucks not being able to weigh in.  While I like the process of weighing in daily and have weighed every day, when I could, for almost four years, it's not the weigh-in itself that I miss.  What I miss is posting my weight.  I miss it because it has always been my greatest motivator.  I want so badly to be able to post a lower weight every single day. Before you post the comments here and on Facebook and send me messages, I get it.  I understand that I won't lose weight every day.  I understand that weighing daily is frowned upon because of this very reason. I know that if I lose weight five days straight and then go up .4 on the sixth day that it's not the end of the world and still a good six days.  But, none of that matters.

On Sunday morning, when I saw 269.6, I was irritated at myself. I was mad that I was going to post that on this blog.  I am so upset that I have to fess up to that weight gain that I almost want to lie about it.  Yes, I have a problem.  But, at least I fessed up.

Since I can't weigh in today, we both don't know what I weigh today.  That sucks because that would be a little more reinforcement.  A little more reinforcement never hurts when travelling on business.  But, I am down since yesterday.  I am confident I am down.  You will just have to take my word for it.  In exchange, I will try to be a little less psychotic.  Deal?

Here's to weighing in again on February 15...

No comments:

Post a Comment