Monday, February 24, 2014

Seriously?! 265.6

Since I started blogging again, I have lost weight every single weigh-in except for the three mornings that I left for Chicago.  I have taken solace in knowing that they were short nights and that I had consumed lots of water the night before.  And, I have kept a positive attitude despite my disappointment.

But, this time was supposed to be different.  I didn't drink too much late.  I had the best Sunday i have had since I started.  In fact, I was better on Sunday then I was on Saturday when I lost .8.  I ate good.  I exercised.  I did everything I could to make sure that the worst-case scenario was that I would be even.  SERIOUSLY?!


After three full weeks, ten of those days in Chicago, I am down 12.8 pounds.  

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 265.6
Change from previous: +0.6
Total: (12.8)
Total Days: 21
Ahead/(Behind) Pace: (3.4)

No comments:

Post a Comment