Saturday, February 22, 2014

265.8

I was so anxious for this weigh-in this morning.  And, I really didn't know how it was going to go.  I felt I had done decent these last five days and even upped my exercise.  But, I still didn't feel like I had lost much and I was worried about seeing a slight gain. I didn't need to worry so much. For the second straight week, I lost weight while travelling on business in the town that I have developed a love/hate relationship with.  In addition, I did even better than last week. 

Down 2.0 pounds!  And, this time I am truly thrilled.  I would always take more.  But, my goal this week was 2 pounds and I met that goal.  That's 2.8 over my two trips to Chicago.  After 19 days, I am down 12.6 pounds and feeling confident.  This is my lowest weight since April 14, 2013!  APRIL 14, 2013!  I was 265.2 that day and have been 265.8 or more every day since.  That is 314 days.  This puts me behind my original pace by 2.0 pounds, as I expected.  But, we will work on that when I get back to the controlled and safe confines of my home and office.  That 2.0 pounds will not change how thrilled I am right now!

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 265.8
Change from previous: (2.0)
Total: (12.6)
Total Days: 19
Ahead/(Behind) Pace: (2.0)

1 comment: