Sunday, February 9, 2014

269.6

The hazard in not eating as many chicken wings on Super Bowl Sunday is the resulting leftover chicken wings... a rarity at the Marinucci household.  We had planned on cooking some ahi tuna for dinner yesterday.  But, we saw those leftover chicken wings that were close to being thrown away.  We called Nicholas to see if he wanted the leftovers.  Unfortunately, all of the BBQ wings were drumettes.  But, Nicholas doesn't like the BBQ wings.  All of the hot wings were wingettes.  And, Nicholas only likes the drumettes.  Yes, he is a picky little shit.  So, he said no.

I know.  Lori and I could have just thrown them away.  Maybe the inability to waste these leftovers is a topic for another day.  Regardless, we ate the leftover chicken wings.  I used less than half a tablespoon of blue cheese.  I actually still ended up under my calorie goal.  But, two days of heavy salt and lots of water before I went to bed resulted in my gain of .4.  

My first setback since I started.  The good news is that I didn't go back over 270 and you know how I feel about going back over a barrier once I have crossed it. 

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 269.6
Change from previous: +0.4
Total: (8.8)
Total Days: 6
Ahead/(Behind) Pace: 4.2

No comments:

Post a Comment