Thursday, August 5, 2010

Under 230! 228.0! 85 Pounds Lost!

The great thing about getting close to dipping under another 10 pound barrier is the extra motivation it provides.  I really wanted to get under 230 and was a little bummed when it didn't happen yesterday.  When the alarm went off this morning, I wasn't quite feeling it and really just wanted to roll over, hit the snooze, and skip my swim.  But, the thought of breaking 230 made my tired body get out of bed and slip on the ol' swim trunks.  About 40 minutes later I was staring down at my reward for not going back to sleep... a drop of 2.8 pounds and a new low!  I realize that I probably didn't need to swim to get there based on the 2.8 pound drop.  But, that's okay, I really wanted to make sure!  Decent jump start to August.  Still hoping to obliterate the goals I set for this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment