Sunday, August 29, 2010

220.2

Only .4 pounds to go to get to my September 1 goal and break the 220 barrier!  Yesterday, I actually saw 219 on the scale!  While I don't typically do multiple weigh-ins in one day, my curiousity got the best of me yesterday. 

After weighing 221.2 to start the day, we went on a five mile hike around Pueblo Mountain Park.  When I got home, I had to know.  So, I got on the scale for a second time and weighted 220.2.  We then went to the club and I swam for 30 minutes and then lifted weights.  I thought what the heck, let's weigh a third time.  And, for the first time in a long time, I saw a number under 220...  219.0!  We even walked around the fairgrounds a couple of times last night for good measure. 

Had we not gone to Mi Ranchito's for some chips, salsa and some margaritas, this morning might have even been a little better.  But, they were good and well worth not seeing a number in the two hundred and teens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment