Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Apologies

Not that I deserve any followers or readers of this blog after my recent trip and subsequent falling off the fit wagon.  But, I have to apologize to those who were anxiously awaiting installments over the weekend and let me hear about it yesterday and today.  I left my laptop at home... the first time I have not had a laptop on a vacation in many many years.  I still thought I might blog using my iPhone and thought about it while the three young bucks took their beauty nap on Sunday night.  But, alas, the keyboard is just too difficult for me for any lengthy kind of response.  It was good to know people are reading and care... or even reading and not caring.  Either way, it serves the desired purpose of letting me know that when I screw up I will be telling a group of people about it soon after! 

Forgot some of the statistics from last night.  Again, I went 45 minutes on the treadmill and walked 2.89 miles and burned 595 calories.  Tonight I reached my goal from last Thursday and got 3.06 miles in 45 minutes while burning 657 calories!  The speeds that were my fastest the first couple of nights now are my resting speeds.  I also got a 30 minute walk in despite my crappy work shoes... thanks Mindy for your prodding!  Still excited every night to get to the club.  I know a lot of people who hate to exercise but force themselves in to the gym.  The one thing I have going for me is that I have always loved exercise and do really well staying motivated once I get in a groove.  This groove took less time than usual for me and I thank this blog for that.  Here's to craving good foods as much as I crave exercise...

No comments:

Post a Comment