Thursday, January 13, 2011

I DID IT! 199.6!

I woke up an hour early this morning.  The intent was to allow myself the opportunity to go to the club this morning if I was close to breaking 200.  When I woke up, I had a bad feeling that I wasn't going to break 200 and an even worse feeling that I really didn't want to go to the club!  Not feeling 100% and way too tired today. 

Not sure if I would have made myself go or not.  Fortunately, I didn't have to make that choice.  The present I was hoping for was there on the scale.  At 6:00 A.M., I stepped on the scale and saw "199.6" light up!  Finally!  I got the number I have so desperately wanted to see over the last 10 months! 

The photo and more of the story will be posted tonight...

TJWIGMFBAFANAD Status: Day 12 - (0.8), Total - (10.2)

No comments:

Post a Comment