Monday, January 10, 2011

201.4!

I wanted so badly to be down this morning.  I wanted it so badly that I almost got up an hour early to go to the club to ensure it happened.  But, when I went to bed I weighed myself and realized that I was most likely going to be down slightly.  I was thrilled.  Both because I really didn't want to get up any earlier than I already do on Mondays, especially given the snow that fell overnight.  But, even more than that, I wanted to prove to my friend Will that I could actually lose weight over the weekend!  Down .6 pounds from yesterday, a new low, and down exactly 10 pounds since last Monday's weigh-in and 8.2 pounds since the start of the year.  Ten pounds in one week!  Oh so close to finally breaking the 200 pound barrier and feeling incredible!

TJWIGMFBAFANAD Status: Day 9 - (0.6), Total - (8.4)

No comments:

Post a Comment