Thursday, January 20, 2011

201.0

Like I said, yesterday was not a good day.  Today the office is having a potluck.  So, today won't be too much better.  I think what bothers me most yesterday is the breakfast burrito I ate.  I still maintain that I am perfectly okay having exceptions.  But, they should at least be EXCEPTIONAL!  I hate when I waste calories on average food.  After I ate the burrito which I barely enjoyed... though I kept eating it... I grabbed the package so that I could enter the nutritional info in to myfitnesspal.com.  I wanted to cry when I read it was 610 calories!  There are a lot of 600 calorie items out there that I crave and love.  This burrito was not one of them.  At least I can say that the calories I have consumed today were worth it!  There was some mighty fine stuff in that potluck.  Alright, tomorrow I get my focus back once again.

TJWIGMFBAFANAD Status: Day 19 - 2.0, Total - (8.8)

No comments:

Post a Comment