Friday, January 14, 2011

198.8

The biggest fear the morning after weighing in under 200 is gaining just enough to go back over that barrier.  Not that it would be the end of the world, but I really don't want to see it again... even once.  Had another bad feeling this morning.  Unwarranted, obviously.  But, I guess I am being cautiously pessimistic.  Glad to see that I was down another .8 pounds... that's 12.6 over the last 11 days!  Maybe I can lose enough by next week so that I can celebrate like normal people... with a big fattening lunch!  Some things never change...

I wanted to give a big THANK YOU to Doug and Cassandra Naylon for all of their support and the nice plant they sent yesterday to congratulate me.  In case you were wondering what you sent, the very descriptive card said "green plant".  lol.  But, it's really nice!

TJWIGMFBAFANAD Status: Day 13 - (0.8), Total - (11.0)

No comments:

Post a Comment