Friday, October 31, 2014

229.0

Oh 230, how I've missed you...

Up a 3.2 pounds after a horrible day of eating.  If you see someone near the Fourth Street Bridge, that would be me.  Wave as you drive by.

Disclaimer:  I am not actually at the Fourth Street Bridge.  Nor do I have any suicidal plan... or even tendencies.  Please do not call the suicide prevention line.  Please do not drive to the bridge.  Please do not call local authorities.  I am at my office and in relatively good spirits despite hating myself.  I was just kidding.

Now off to my our company's Biggest Loser contest weigh-in.  Maybe I can win some cash despite yesterday.

And, yes, the MGC stats have been dropped from the updates.  Just depressing...

Happy Halloween!

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 229.0
Change from previous: +3.2
Total: (49.4)
Total Days: 266

No comments:

Post a Comment