Friday, October 24, 2014

224.4

Up 1.6 pounds.  But, that weight is not an indication of how I did yesterday and more an indication of how much salt I consumed.  Too many salty snacks yesterday.  Still feeling confident knowing that weight will be off by tomorrow and is an anomaly.  Of course, it still stings a little bit...

So, here is where I stand in the Mark Gregory Challenge.  I have 8 days left with a final weigh-in on Saturday, November 1.  Glad it's on a Friday!  I am out of town this weekend and won't be able to weigh.  In addition, I will be challenged to show some willpower while enjoying my weekend.  If I can get through this weekend and start Monday somewhere around 223, then I think I will get there.  So, that is my goal.  That would leave me five solid weekdays to lose about 3 pounds.  

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 224.4
Change from previous: +1.6
Total: (54.0)
Total Days: 259

Mark Gregory Challenge (November 1, 2014):
Starting weight: 231.0
Current weight: 224.4
Pounds lost: 6.6
Ahead/(Behind) pace: (1.9)
Pounds to go: 4.6
Goal weight: 219.8 (11.2 pounds total)
Days remaining: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment