Monday, October 6, 2014

225.0 And A Letter To 230

Up 0.4 pounds which leaves me even for the weekend and down 6.0 pounds from last Monday!  Great week with a solid weekend and I finally feel like I have some momentum going again.  It took a fake challenge to finally motivate me again.  That leaves me 26 days to lose 5.2 pounds, or 0.2 pounds per day.  That leaves me 3.6 ahead of my MGC Challenge pace.  All of a sudden, 215 is starting to sound like a better goal than 220.  Now, on to that letter...

Dear 230,
It's over.  I would have preferred to do this face-to-face.  But, I haven't seen you in a week and, frankly, I don't care to see you ever again.  I would like to say it's been a fun summer.  But, I would be lying.  Sure, we had some good times.  That vacation to Florida.  Those margaritas and appetizers at Jorge's.  And, that brief weekend after The Brewery Bar where I hung out with your sister 240.  But, in the end, you were never good for me.  You were a bad influence.  You were just low enough to make me feel content... which equates to 'fat and happy'.  I don't like that you didn't make me a better person.  I never really liked you or how you made me feel.  I apologize for leading you on.  I can't explain why I kept coming back to you even though I knew better.  This may hurt, but I never want to see your face again.  I don't even want to come close to you ever again.  I am dating again... you may know her.  I am seeing 220.  But, like you, this is temporary.  In fact, I hope it doesn't last as long as you and I were together.  220 is good with that.  I was very forthcoming right off the bat and I am not hiding the fact that I don't want to be serious.  I have always felt like I needed to be with 200 or 190.  Thanks for the memories.
Sincerely, Anthony

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 225.0
Change from previous: +0.4
Total: (53.4)
Total Days: 241

Mark Gregory Challenge (November 1, 2014):
Starting weight: 231.0
Current weight: 225.0
Pounds lost: 6.0
Ahead/(Behind) pace: +3.6
Pounds to go: 5.2
Goal weight: 219.8 (11.2 pounds total)
Days remaining: 26

No comments:

Post a Comment