Monday, October 13, 2014

227.4

I started the weekend irritated and it got worse from there.  After going to the club Saturday morning, I weighed the same as I did on Friday night.  That bummed me out.   I ate great on Friday and exercised Friday night and Saturday morning.  Not a good start to the weekend.  It got worse...

Saturday night I enjoyed myself way too much at a wedding reception.  Stupid young kids getting married.  I thought these parties were over when they all graduated.  Now, they are all getting married!  I ended up gaining 1.6 pounds.

Well, that bad Saturday continued on in to Sunday.  No exercise.  Tons of bad choices.  And, another 1.4 pounds up this morning. 

So, 3 pounds total gained over the weekend and all of my progress on the MGC wiped out.  A single weekend and now I find myself 1.2 pounds behind pace and far less confident about getting to 220 by the end of the month.  

Back to it...

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 227.4
Change from previous: +3.0 (via no change, +1.6, +1.4)
Total: (51.0)
Total Days: 248

Mark Gregory Challenge (November 1, 2014):
Starting weight: 231.0
Current weight: 227.4
Pounds lost: 3.6
Ahead/(Behind) pace: (1.2)
Pounds to go: 7.6
Goal weight: 219.8 (11.2 pounds total)
Days remaining: 19

No comments:

Post a Comment