Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Sixteenth (And Last) Time Is The Charm! 249.8!

Well, that was quick!  After the debacle that will be forever known as Shameful Monday, I bounced back quickly with a 4 pound weight loss!  I expected a minimum of three days to get back under 250, if not longer.  This was a pleasant surprise.  Even more so because yesterday included a business lunch with the same guys who helped contribute to Shameful Monday.  Okay, they did nothing wrong other than visiting Pueblo.  I am not blaming them... well, other than maybe an one or two extra beers.  

I am back under 250 for the sixteenth time and the fourth time this year.  I am going Joe Namath on you and guaranteeing that this will be the last time... EVER!  Today will be about getting that weight down just enough where I limit my risk.  A 0.2 pound buffer isn't quite enough to make me feel comfortable.  But, I am still making that guarantee with a new goal of 235 by the end of May.  

In a week, I would like to change the conversation to breaking 240.  I am sure all of you reading this would like the same thing.  I apologize for the three week lull and hope to give you something more exciting and encouraging to read.

Here's to all of the days I spent at 250+, may I never see you again...

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 249.8
Change from previous: (4.0)
Total: (28.6)
Total Days: 93

No comments:

Post a Comment