Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Oops... 253.8

I was expecting to go back over 250.  I was not expecting to get back up to almost 254.  Too much bread, too much roasted garlic in oil, too many beers, too much food.  I accepted that I was going to go back over 250 and then let my guard down.  Because I relaxed and was content with it, I ended up not even making a reasonable effort to be good.

Shame on me.  This night should have been about still trying to limit the damage of a business dinner and then living with the slight gain.  But, sometimes this acceptance can be my worst enemy.  

So, while traveling to Chicago, I was able to lose weight for seven straight weeks.  Yet, one night with two colleagues from Chicago and I gained 4.2 pounds.  That doesn't make any sense.  Ugh...

Here's to never being okay with just being okay...

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 253.8
Change from previous: +4.2
Total: (24.6)
Total Days: 92

No comments:

Post a Comment