Thursday, May 1, 2014

249.6

Back under 250... for the second time.  Actually, this is the 14th time I have broken 250 in the last four years.  The first time was in 2010 when I was doing good.  On that occasion, I broke 250 and never went back above 250.  That is until 2012.  In 2012, I lingered around 250 for about a six month stretch and bounced around between 240-255.  During that stretch I broke that barrier 11 times!  Finally, this week, I have done it twice more.  

Okay, so that is the long and boring story about breaking the infamous 250 barrier.  So, what's the point of my story?  Well, unfortunately, I don't think it's my last time.  Fourteen is not the charm.  Today, I am having lunch with friends and dinner with my Mom, sister, and Lori.  So, I am guessing that I will once again go back over 250 on the morrow despite any good intentions. 

But, sometime over the next three days, I will break that barrier for the 3rd time recently, the 15th time overall, and the last time ever!  Then I will stay under 250.

Here's to good friends and family, even if they mean I have to go through this one more time...

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 249.6
Change from previous: (1.6)
Total: (28.8)
Total Days: 87


No comments:

Post a Comment