Wednesday, May 14, 2014

245.8

That's more like it.  Down 2 pounds from yesterday and at a new recent low.  After a month of lingering between 253 to 255, I am down 8 pounds over the last week.

I started blogging again with a renewed commitment exactly 100 days ago.  While I have failed at meeting my original, and very agressive, goals, I can still look back at my first 100 days and be happy that I have lost 32.6 pounds total and have gotten back to eating right and exercising daily.  Despite missing my goals, if you had asked me 100 days ago if I would be happy today if I lost 32+ pounds, especially after spending seven of those weeks in the Windy City, it would have been an emphatic yes.  If it takes me another four months to get the next 40, I will be content with that as well.  But, that doesn't mean I won't set more agressive goals over that period.  With that said, I am off to write those down.  

Here's to 100 days...

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 245.8
Change from previous: (2.0)
Total: (32.6)
Total Days: 100

No comments:

Post a Comment