Tuesday, May 20, 2014

241.6... Creeping

Two weeks ago, I was struggling with breaking and staying under the 250 barrier.  Things have gone so well over the last 13 days that I now find myself creeping closer to the 240 barrier!  Hopefully, either Thursday or Friday, I will break 240.  Then I will spend the weekend fighting to stay there.  I can only wish that two weeks from today I might be having a similar conversation about 230.  

Down 1.6 from yesterday and on a roll.  Down almost 37 pounds total after 15 weeks.  


On a side note, I have narrowed the gap from my original goals and find myself less than 20 pounds off the pace.  While I am not writing about it here, it doesn't mean I haven't stopped striving to narrow that gap.

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 241.6
Change from previous: (1.6)
Total: (36.8)
Total Days: 106

No comments:

Post a Comment