Friday, May 23, 2014

244.6

Do I have to blog today?  Can I just skip it.  I want to take my ball and go home.

Make no mistake, I knew I was going to gain this morning.  After a fast food lunch and a dinner out with family, I wasn't expecting to break 240.  But, like yesterday, I wasn't expecting what I got.  

For the most part, I have always been fairly accurate when guessing what my weight will be the next morning.  Not spot on, but usually pretty close.  But, for the second straight day my estimates were nowhere close.  Yesterday, I thought I would be down at least 2 and I gained 0.4.  This morning, I thought I would be up 1-2 pounds and I was up 3.4!  

This one hurts.  Barring a huge drop, it puts me several days if not a week away from the number I thought I would break yesterday.  

Here's to...  well, hmmmmmm... I got nothin'...

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 244.6
Change from previous: +3.4
Total: (33.8)
Total Days: 109

No comments:

Post a Comment