Monday, May 5, 2014

249.6

I can only say that my lack of posting has not been because of me not wanting to post bad results.  Three straight days of yard work left me with little time and even less energy and the blogs didn't happen despite me having them written in my head each and every night.  As proof that my lack of blogging is not simply an aversion to sharing bad news, I will tell you all the bad from the last three days instead of pretending that I have stayed 249.6 since Thursday!

Friday's weigh-in was as expected and I went above 250.  In fact, I gained 2.6 pounds and weighed in at 252.2 on Friday.  While a little more than I had hoped for, I fully expected it and it didn't phase me.  

I lost 0.8 pounds on Saturday morning and another 0.4 pounds on Sunday morning after two average days.  Sunday was my recovery day and after losing 1.4 pounds, I found myself back where we left off four days ago.

I wanted the title of today's (or tonight's as the case may be) blog to be something along the lines of "The Fifteenth Time Is The Charm" and indicate that it would be the last.  But, I just got home from a business dinner with some colleagues from Chicago and am going to bed without exercising.  So, sadly, tomorrow will not likely bring me the news I wanted and the fifteenth time under 250 will not be the charm.  

So, I will work towards the sixteenth time... and the last.  Have faith.  If not, I may continue posting the same boring posts and you all may start regretting ever encouraging me to post daily!  

Here's to the sixteenth and final time breaking 250... 

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 249.6
Change from previous: no change (via +2.6, -0.8, -0.4, -1.4)
Total: (28.8)
Total Days: 91

No comments:

Post a Comment