Thursday, May 15, 2014

246.6

Yep, you read it correctly.  Woke up expecting to lose a pound and almost went a full pound the other way.  Up 0.8 pounds.  Just one of those days.  Staying positive... and still posting daily.

And, since my cousin Andy Schaffer told me he would rat me out if I lied, I have to fess up to eating a piece of cheesecake tonight.  I have been craving it ever since my good friend Joel talked about it.  Dang cousins and friends!


On a related note, it made my day knowing that my cousins who I haven't seen in years are reading this blog and that it has provided some inspiration.  Thanks for that!

Here's to being an open book...

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 246.6
Change from previous: +0.8
Total: (31.8)
Total Days: 101

No comments:

Post a Comment