Thursday, May 22, 2014

Punk'd... 241.2

I feel like I've been Punk'd.  After weighing this morning, I peeked in the shower to see if Ashton Kutcher and a camera crew were ready to pounce.  Sadly, that was not the case.

Knowing I had only 1 pound to lose to break 240, I went a little harder yesterday.  I ate perfectly.  Well, the food was perfect, my calories may have been too low.  Last night, I worked in the garden for 90 minutes.  Not just picking weeds.  But, planting and moving dirt.  Then, I mowed the lawn.   After that, I went for a 40 minute bike ride.  Then, when Lori got home from work, we went on a 35 minute walk.  By the end of it all, I had close to three hours of exercise and just over 1,000 calories for the day.

Yet, despite all that, I found myself up 0.4 this morning and staring at the scale in disbelief.  Oh the joys of weighing daily.  

Here's to the Punk'd crew taking their cameras and their silly little fake scale with them and getting the real truth tomorrow...

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 241.2
Change from previous: +0.4
Total: (37.2)
Total Days: 108

No comments:

Post a Comment