Monday, September 29, 2014

231.0

Okay.  Disappointed to be up 1.4 this morning.  But, glad to be down from Friday's weight.  Now I move on to the Mark Gregory Challenge!  Okay, Mark didn't really challenge me.  I asked for a prediction and he gave me a rather bold one.  Mark has been an ardent supporter and was even kind enough to give me a shout out on a Colorado preps forum when I lost the weight a few years ago.  But, I liked Mark's November 1 prediction of 220 and decided to make it a challenge anyway.  I need any motivation I can get at this point and need something to get me back in gear.  So, what I heard Mark say was, "Anthony, I don't think your fat ass can actually get down to 220 or even close by the end of October".  So, I accept Mark's challenge!  LOL.

I have been in search of something to get me over this recent bump in the road.  Not sure this challenge will actually do it... especially since it is quite contrived and Mark did not actually doubt me.  But, he believed in me.  So, maybe that alone will be enough to motivate me.  Below, I will track how I am doing towards meeting this challenge.  Well, at least as long as I am actually moving towards it and haven't given up.  

That means I need to lose 11.2 pounds in 33 days, or 0.34 pounds per day.  I start today.

Here's to contrived challenges...

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 231.0
Change from previous: +1.4
Total: (47.4)
Total Days: 234

Mark Gregory Challenge (November 1, 2014):
Starting weight: 231.0
Current weight: 231.0
Pounds lost: 0
Ahead/(Behind) pace: Even
Goal weight: 219.8 (11.2 pounds)
Days remaining: 33

No comments:

Post a Comment