Monday, June 23, 2014

A Wasted Week... 235.6

I wasted a week.  Well, technically I only wasted six days... so far.  Last Monday, I weighed in at 238.0.  So, I am down 2.4 pounds over the last week.  But, on Tuesday, I weighed 235.2.  For whatever reason, that was the weight I was going with as my start of the week weight.  So today, it feels like I have gained 0.4 over the last week.  Even if I miraculously lost a pound today, the best I could hope for is a 0.6 drop in a week.  That feels like a wasted week.  And, that pound feels like a big "what if".

Saturday, I woke up bummed.  Saturdays have typically been very good to me and I had crazy thoughts of losing as much as 2 pounds and being around 233.  I felt 233.  Instead, I found myself up 0.6.  That did not help get my weekend started and a weekend of salt saw me gain 1.8 on Sunday and then somehow lose the same 1.8 this morning.  I guess the good news is that this morning I was 235.6, but felt 240.  Usually, Tuesdays are my other good day... though last Saturday gives me pause.  So, I hope to at least hit a new low tomorrow morning.

Moving on...

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 235.6
Change from previous: +0.6 (via +0.6, +1.8, -1.8)
Total: (42.8)
Total Days: 139


No comments:

Post a Comment