Thursday, June 12, 2014

238.2

I was due.  Up 0.8 after a really good day.  I have seen this before... a couple of times.  Lifted weights at lunch.  Mowed the lawn last night.  Took a 40 minute walk with Lori last night.  Woke up this morning and walked on the treadmill for 40 minutes.  Top that off with eating pretty good all day and I knew I was doomed to gain weight!  

My only negative yesterday might have been a bit too much salt.  If that is the case, this weight should fall off tomorrow.  So, I will be better about that today and stay positive.  While I have lied to myself before about being positive, this morning I truly was.  I looked at the weight, smiled, and carried on.  I am doing the right things.  I feel great.  My clothes fit better.  My belt, which I bought the second week of traveling to Chicago, is now comfortably on the seventh hole.  When I bought it, it was on the first hole fighting to get to the second.  I am confident that I will be close to where I want to be in five weeks.  I really meant it.

Here's to a little unpredictability...

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 238.2
Change from previous: +0.8
Total: (40.2)
Total Days: 130

No comments:

Post a Comment