Tuesday, June 17, 2014

235.2

I love Tuesdays!  Actually, I love Mondays.  Tuesdays are just the day that I get to see the results of Monday.  Inevitably, after an average or bad weekend that usually consists of too much sodium, Monday is the day that I make up for it by eating healthy, exercising in the morning, lifting weights at lunch, and playing nine holes of golf in my Monday night league.  Monday has become my cleanse day.  By the time I get home from golf, I am not usually hungry and am good with some hydration and a couple of bites of this or that.  As it was last night, I prefer the this or that to be some kind of fruit.

Down 2.8 from yesterday and at my new recent low.  Last Wednesday, I was the lowest I had been since October 15, 2012.  Today's weight is the lowest I have been since December 4, 2011... almost a year before that!  That means that I spent about a whole year hovering between 235.2 and around 250.  My initial free fall happened from July 12, 2011, when I weighed 209.6, through December 26, 2011, when I weighed 246.0.  So, most of the lows that I hit now will take me back to that time frame.  

By the way, I feel great this morning!

Here's to 2011...

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 235.2
Change from previous: (2.8)
Total: (43.2)
Total Days: 135

No comments:

Post a Comment