Monday, June 16, 2014

238.0

Yesterday, my daughter surprised me by coming down from Colorado Springs for Father's Day.  Then her, my son, and Lori all cooked dinner for me.  My son wanted to have chicken wings.  But, realizing that chicken wings wouldn't be the best choice for me, he suggested grilled chicken breasts.  So, the three of them made home-made salsa, home-made guacamole, sauteed peppers and onions, and grilled chicken.  The meal was awesome.  The meal was pretty healthy.  I still ate too much.  But, eating too much chicken, peppers and onions is still better than eating brats.  

Today I was down 0.6.  I still gained 1.6 over the weekend.  But, it could have been worse.  It could have been chicken wings.

Thanks to my family for going healthy and thanks for a wonderful day!

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 238.0
Change from previous: (0.6)
Total: (40.4)
Total Days: 134

No comments:

Post a Comment