Saturday, June 7, 2014

239.0!

Down 2.4 and finally under 240!  After promising my brother it would be no later than this morning, I was bound and determined to make that happen... even if it meant waking up today at 5:00 PM and then walking for two straight hours.  Neither of those things were required.  This is the first time I have been under 240 since November 1, 2012 and the lowest I have been on this recent journey.  That puts me at 39.4 total pounds lost since I started blogging again.  

After the Memorial Day Debacle, as we refer to it here in my little brain, it took me 11 days to get from 248.8 to 239.0.  I would like to say I lost ONLY 11 days on my journey.  But, that would be a lie.  I was 240.8 on May 21 and I thought I was going to break 240 the next day.  So, in reality, I lost 17 days!  But, I won't dwell.  The good news is that I reacted accordingly and am back on track.

Today, I set off for a company picnic and a graduation party with that 239 in the back of my mind as a reminder.  Yes, I had said I had two graduation parties this weekend.  But, I have even nixed one of those from the line-up in the interest of not going back over 240.  So, I set off for our company picnic, confident that I will remain under 240 tomorrow and that I will continue to lose through the weekend.

Here's to promises kept... (Broadway Joe would be proud)...

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 239.0
Change from previous: (2.4)
Total: (39.4)
Total Days: 125

2 comments:

  1. You got this Anthony! Don't let those parties/picnics rule you - you can enjoy and not overeat and you'll be glad you did! Just remember: No one will be sitting there saying "look how little he's eating" they'll be thinking "look how great he looks!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL on the "look how little he's eating"! Great point. Thanks Michelle!

    ReplyDelete