Wednesday, June 18, 2014

236.2

I woke up this morning with my left knee screaming at me that it did not want to go to the club.  My knee was sore and throbbing and tender to the touch.  I figured it was telling me to take the day off from my three-a-days.  So, I weighed myself to see if I could get by without my morning workout.  Unfortunately, the result wasn't good.  My head said I needed to go to the club so that I wouldn't be up this morning.  But, as I sat on the side of the bed about to put on my clothes for my workout, my knee spoke up even louder.  

Even with the threat of a gain weighing on me, I realized I needed to take the morning off.  Yesterday's three-a-day turned in to a four-a-day when I rode my bike to my Mom's last night.  I think my bum knee(s) had enough and just wanted to take the morning  off.  So, I did.  I crawled back in to bed.  When I woke up an hour later, my knee was slightly sore.  But, most of the intense pain I had felt when I first woke had dissipated.  Not sure if I did something in my sleep.  But, thrilled that most of that pain had gone away.

So, after all that, I am up a pound this morning.  Today, I will only exercise twice.  Tomorrow, I hope that I wake up and my knee tells me that he is happy again and ready to take on a new day.

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 236.2
Change from previous: +1.0
Total: (42.2)
Total Days: 136

No comments:

Post a Comment