Thursday, June 26, 2014

234.4

Back down the 2.2 I gained yesterday.  That was odd.  Unlike the last time where I realized after entering my day in myfitnesspal.com that I had eaten more than I thought, that was not the case this time.  I reviewed my day after the fact and while my calories were slightly high, they should have warranted an even day at worst.

Reasons for the oddity have been offered up on Facebook that range from "rocks in my pockets" to the weather.  While I would like to hang on to either, I weigh without any clothes (sorry for the imagery) and the weather has been pretty consistent.  But, I appreciate the suggestions to get me through the my moments of frustration.  I guess it was just one of those things.  

Here's to removing the rocks in my pockets and a change in the weather...

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 234.4
Change from previous: (2.2)
Total: (44.0)
Total Days: 142

No comments:

Post a Comment