Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Updated Pics

While I have recently posted these photos on Facebook, I realized that some of my non-FBers weren't able to see them.  Yes, Facebook users, there are still people who do not use Facebook as hard as it is to believe.  And, some of them even read this blog.  So, here are three recent photos that I have willingly posed for.

"X" Marks The Spot
November 4, 2010
Outside the X-Burlesque Theater at The Flamingo
(No comment regarding the creepy guy in the background!)


Kelsea's Birthday Dinner
November 21, 2010
The shirt is a large (a hand-me-down from my son Niko!), the jeans are new

Hiking at the Rez (Lake Pueblo Reservoir)
November 27, 2010
Doing what I love to do most!

That's all for now!  If I can get rid of these last pesky pounds, you may finally get to see the ugliness that started this journey.  Here's to not being afraid to have "my" memories captured...

No comments:

Post a Comment