Thursday, December 16, 2010

Good News and Bad News

I know I have a lot of these good news bad news stories.  But, here goes another one...

The bad news is that I gained .8 pounds this morning and weighed 204.4.  The bad news is that I seem to eat even worse the closer I get to 200... I seem to be self-sabotaging.  The bad news is that I gave in to every temptation that I was faced with yesterday at work.  The bad news is that today I was in an all-day business meeting which was followed by a dinner at Park East.  The bad news is that I ate too much at dinner... a little vegetable tempura, a little Pueblo chile popper, too much blue cheese crumbles, and a filet mignon.  The bad news is that I drank too much.  The bad news is that I came home to freshly baked chocolate chip cookies and had to have one.  The bad news is that I did so poorly for the third straight day that I will likely gain weight once again.

The good news is that I ate well throughout the day despite being faced with a lot of tempting treats.  The good news is that I had fruit for breakfast.  The good news is that I skipped the pastries.  The good news is that I skipped the bread and mayo at lunch when eating my sandwich.  The good news is that I skippped the potato at dinner and had two salads instead.  The good news is that, despite being a little buzzed, I still found my way to the club for my 282nd straight day of exercise!  The good news is that I plan to get up before my meeting tomorrow and exercise again.  The good news is that tomorrow is another day!

Here's to the good news...

No comments:

Post a Comment