Monday, December 6, 2010

205.0

I hate Mondays.  More specifically, I hate salt.  I have come to the realization that even a decent meal at a restaurant can be dangerous because of the high amounts of salt used.  Restaurants are famous for putting lots of salt in their dishes.  Salt makes food taste better... even for those people who don't think they like salt.  Restaurants know this.  In fact, I just read an article that said raw chicken purchased at the grocery store is injected with salt to improve the flavor!  I never knew that little tidbit of info!  I thought I was safe after only eating the salad bar.  But, after waking up with slightly swollen sausage fingers and a dry throat, I realized I was wrong.  I think that even the lettuce at the salad bar must be injected with salt.  I am even now starting to suspect that there is some salt component to the menus that make the items more appetizing!  lol.  Okay, enough about that.  Up .6 pounds.  But still, a far cry better than where I was last Wednesday and not a bad starting point for the week.

December To Remember Status:  Day 5: 0.6, Total: (4.2)

No comments:

Post a Comment