Tuesday, October 12, 2010

216.6... BFD!!!!

Big Fat Dummy!  Okay, I have 20 days between now and when Lori and I got to Las Vegas.  While I have no reason to believe that I can be better over the next three weeks than I have been over the last three, that is the plan.  So here are my goals.  I would like to go 20 straight days and...
  • Not drink any soda... that includes sips.
  • Not eat popcorn... which I shouldn't be doing anyways.
  • Not eat nuts... see above.
  • Not eat any candy or chocolate.
  • Not eat any ice cream.
  • Not eat any pizza.
  • Not eat any chicken wings.
  • Not eat any Mexican food.
  • Not exceed 1,500 calories.
  • Exercise... the only thing I do consistently right.
  • Writing a nightly blog entry again... something that I think will help me get back on track.
Okay, I can hear you snickering, shaking your head and doubting me.  I will consider that your challenge.  Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment