Monday, October 11, 2010

212.6 / 212.2 / 214.6... Shitty Weekend!

Last week, my high school friend, Will Valentine, said he had tickets to this weekend's football game between Tampa Bay and New Orleans and all I needed to do was get my butt down there and he would take me.  I didn't think there would be much of a chance that I could swing it.  But, I still had Lori price some flights in case we could get lucky!  I was thrilled and would love to be able to take a weekend and catch up with an old friend while watching the Bucs and Saints.  Sadly, the prices were a little more steep than I had hoped for.  So, if any of you readers work for an airline and can get me a substantial discount between Colorado Springs and Tampa, please let me know.  Why am I telling you this?  One, because I like to pretend that I have thousands of followers and that they are going to spread the word leading to sponsorships and promos from sandwich shops, motorcycle manufacturers, airlines, etc.  And, two, because it's a lot easier to talk about than my poor weekend.

The only highlight of my weekend was our ascent up The Manitou Incline.  That was awesome!  The rest of the weekend, not so much.  My calories continue to creep up.  To illustrate this fact, here is a chart of my average daily calories since I started to keep track on March 27.

March - 1,320 calories per day
April - 1,309
May - 1,296
June - 1,356
July - 1,413
August - 1,518
September - 1,777
October - 1,982

Ouch.  I could bore you with the corresponding fat grams and weight loss averages.  But, suffice it to say that they correspond directly, or inversely in the case of weight loss, with the numbers above.  1,982!  Ouch again!  That has to stop.   I can hardly believe that I have averaged over 1,500 for two and a half months.  Almost more surprising that I haven't gained even more weight.  Okay.  Time to focus on 210 again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment