Friday, October 1, 2010

213.0... Officially 100 Pounds Lost!

While that ticker has shown 100 for the past week and a half, it has been lying to you.  At my previous low of 213.4, I was down 99.6 pounds.  The myfitnesspal.com rounds to the nearest pound... which is a very optimistic approach when you hit the .5 or greater mark and I like it.  But, I never really got to that mark until this morning.  In additon, I hadn't posted my weight gains over the last week.  So, that number sat at 100 even though we all knew better.  Well now, that number is finally a real number!

That give me 10.6 pounds for the month.  Shy of my goal by 3 pounds.  But, I am still ecstatic that I was able to get to double digits for the six month in a row.  Not sure what my goal will be for November 1.  Yeah, you know me, I will probably try for the full 13 pounds.  Maybe I can show a little more discipline and actually get to 200 by the end of the month.

Full status update to come tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment